Trailer Kings are the best at American Garage Rock – Playing covers from AC/DC to Warren Zevon. The band consists of musicians each with 30 years or more experience.
Trailer Kings play the standards, but have always relied on the crowd to give them the set list. Sometimes, a song comes out the band has never played before. That is the beauty of Garage Rock. Want to let us know what song you want to hear? Simply contact us on Facebook!
Three part harmony is a staple of Trailer Kings shows. “Black Water”, “Good Things”, “Seven Bridges Road”, and other songs that we’ve added harmony like “Purple Rain” and “Billie Jean”. The depth between vocals and instruments gives a full sound that people can dance to.
Trailer Kings also have their own sound/light show which help add to the fun. In all, it’s a great time to come out and dance to some songs.
- 2008 – Paul Kennedy left the band and was replaced by Jeffrey Powers on drums.
- 2009 – Ron Vogel left and was replaced by Dave Martin on guitar
- Guest stars:
- Dale Eric Glaudell- Guitar (Sonic Rush/Checkered Past)
- Steve Barfknecht – Drums (Pink Houses/Sincheladas/ Heartbreaker)
- Keith Koehler – Vocals (Gary & The Gators/Drivin’ Blind)
- Dan Schilling – Vocals, Harmonica (Shake Daddies)